Government Accounting Resources
- The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is responsible for the administration of tax laws for the Government of Canada and most provinces and territories.
- The federal Department of Finance is responsible for the development of federal fiscal policy including laws affecting federal taxes, financial institutions and markets and federal-provincial transfer payments.
- The Bank of Canada site includes a variety of useful features, including information on interest and exchange rates, financial indicators, securities auctions and more. The convenient “Currency Converter” allows you to determine Canadian dollar equivalents for a broad range of foreign currencies.
- The GST/HST Registry lets you validate the GST/HST number of a business, which helps to ensure that claims submitted for input tax credits only include GST/HST charged by suppliers who are registered for GST/HST. You can also use the GST/HST Registry to verify GST/HST registration for other purposes.
- The official website for the Finance Department of the Government of Alberta.
Quick Reference Charts: Business and Individual
These convenient charts provide current, at-a-glance information about tax rates applicable to individuals and businesses.
Client Tax Organizer
A tax organizer can facilitate the process of pulling together your tax information. This basic tax organizer is designed for new clients and allows you to enter your information right on the screen.* You can then print the completed tax organizer and fax or mail it to the office.
*You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Tax Organizer.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Tax Library
Choose from dozens of helpful tax publications developed by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to help taxpayers gain a better understanding of various tax issues. Available in PDF format, these publications are written in plain language geared specifically to taxpayers.